2013年2月6日水曜日

Work and Yew Tee

In need for a change in environment but feeling uneasy for the (perceived) lack of opportunities. Not too desperate because I intend to stay for my bonus and pay increment which is fair for a year's work but it has never been harder trying to figure out what I am to do with my life.

In any case, had one of the happier day yesterday. Cleared the big hurdle for my project and I can say that I have successfully given birth to it. Such things help to bring significance in what I am doing, yes, I have been trying to act out the commandments in Ephesians and Colossians for workers to serve the earthly masters as serving God but any encouragement is still appreciated.

Felt a bit disappointed with one Yew Tee resident reported to be against the set up of an old age facility near her condo. If such views are prevalent, then I see why we have problem with our population.

One who can't see beyond their own benefits can't possibly be a building block for a cohesive society. I don't think we can blame the foreigners entirely for what is going on in our society, the progress and affluence had made some of us self-centred and protectionist. I condemn such an attitude.

0 件のコメント: