2013年2月8日金曜日

Beyond Reasons

We visited Uncle Eric last evening as a cell. He amazed me as possibly the best balance between having no arrogance but highly reflective man at the age of 78. Through his sharing of experiences and perspectives, I couldn't help but appreciate his insights over things and how he articulated them peacefully. 

While he did not share the same faith as us, per se. His testimony of some physical experiences as we prayed over him gave us much encouragement and I hope he would continue to encounter the supernatural healing that was beyond reasons.

I was overwhelmed by the magnitude of the event. I teared while reading the thank you message from Xiang. I wish such encounters would become a norm for us, because an impactful spiritual encounter is real and not out of the extraordinary.

0 件のコメント: